FGS Global (formerly Sard Verbinnen & Co and Finsbury Glover Hering) is the strategic advisor for the stakeholder economy. FGS Global’s team includes leaders in all aspects of strategic communications, including corporate reputation, crisis management, government affairs, and transformation and change, and is the leading force in financial communications worldwide. FGS Global offers clients seamless and integrated support across the globe, with offices in 26 countries and more than 1,200 professionals across multidisciplinary practice areas, including design and creative, digital strategy, and research and insights.
FGS Global delivers the expertise and insights to help you stay a step ahead of complex and fast-breaking issues making sure you are prepared in advance and ready to communicate with calmness, clarity and consistency when situations arise. We map threats, develop strategies and build infrastructure to help you navigate the moment and stay focused on what’s important. When you’re facing intense scrutiny, our team of business, media, communications, legal and government affairs experts will help you respond rapidly, strategically and powerfully with an integrated campaign.
We help organizations navigate mission-critical situations across audiences in a fast-moving interconnected world by delivering expertise and insights on the following:
- Crisis & Issues Management: Preparing for and managing the complex and fast-breaking issues that arise in times of crisis.
- Transaction / Financial Communications: Supporting companies on high-profile, complex transactions, IPOs, spin-offs, and activist attacks as a world-leading firm in M&A communications.
- Government Affairs, Policy, and Advocacy: Assisting businesses in analyzing key geo-political trends, manage CFIUS matters, and prep for committee hearings and investigations.
- Corporate Reputation: Helping firms meet societal expectations in the stakeholder economy, providing executive communications counsel on ESG, DEI, and thought leadership strategies.
- Transformation and Change: Providing communications during significant company shifts such as restructurings, RIFs, and integrations that demand successful engagement.
Get in touch with us via one of our offices around the globe.
Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Beijing, Berlin, Boston, Brussels, Chicago, Dubai, Dublin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Kingston, London, Los Angeles, Munich, New York, Paris, Riyadh, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore, South Florida, Tokyo, Washington, DC, Zurich